...I can't believe this is happening...

Joined Aug 2007
298 Posts | 0+
You know what just happened!? I realized...I've been bashing halo so much lately...I just started a new game on legendary in the first one...damnit...I can't believe this. So much for ffvi...pfft...oh well. I'm already at the first rescue beacon....zomgzor

Boom$ickle said:
So much for "Halo sucks" :lol
Eh, it does suck. I just feel like re-playing it to re-establish my feelings for the games semi-entertaining storyline. This is halo one. Odds are I'll start two and realize I'll just be disappointed at the end again. Halo 2 is beyond suck. Halo one is just meager to me. I like to replay games though. That's just me. :D

Hell. I may as well play black on black ops again. At least the games gun accuracy was impressive.

Update : 12:52AM

I quit Halo 1. It was boring me.

lol :D Oh well. You've reached the point at which only the multiplayer is satisfying.... of couirce, that too will get boring as hell aswell.! :D

I *still* think that Halo 1 is great for replaying, especially the easier modes for just getting the satisfaction of shooting alien heads after a long day...

Not really. AlphaOmegaX left the forum, and I doubt anyone else will argue with you. Nice try though. ;)

Oh, you were gone when he left. Here's the thread though if you want to check it out.

http://www.egameaddiction.com/forums/index.php?topic=8341.0

Hinesmdc said:
no, shame on you for hating them just because its the cool thing to do.
'm so freaking sick of hearing that. You know, it is possible for someone to have a legitimate opinion other than yours. Guess what everyone? ITS A DIFFERENCE OF OPINION!!! NOT PEOPLE TRYING TO BE COOL!!!! ITS POSSIBLE THAT SOME PEOPLE JUST DON'T LIKE HALO!!! :mad:

Honestly, I personally think the single player in both are average, and guess what, that's just my opinion. It doesn't mean I want to be cool. To me, Halo's nothing special, and not the type of shooter I'm into.

Hinesmdc said:
wow your emo today
No, I'm just sick of people trivializing my opinions just because I don't agree with them.

Hinesmdc said:
and he dissed me for liking halo in the first place, so stfu
Actually, I think he was just trying to be argumentative...jokingly.

I think you're siding with him because he has the same opinion as you. You jumped down my back when I didn't like Metroid Prime.

Strubes said:
I think you're siding with him because he has the same opinion as you. You jumped down my back when I didn't like Metroid Prime.
No, I asked you to justify saying something like "Metroid Prime isn't for hardcore gamers...", and I didn't run and tell you your opinion was completely worthless and your entire thought process was based on being cool.

I'm not siding with anyone. I saw, for the thousandth time, someone saying anyone who doesn't like Halo is trying to be cool, and I was just fed up with it.

There's a difference between an opinion and bashing.

"Halo wasn't good because"....is an opinion.

"Halo sucked"...is bashing.

And I don't bash...I've said a thousand times that I thought the single player was nothing special. I don't like the run 'n gun style of Halo. The basic story has been done many times before, Master Chief has no depth as a character...those are reoccurring things I have said when backing up my opinion about Halo.