...I can't believe this is happening...

That's cool and all. Congratulations on the fact. If I wanted to get into it...you'd have to read the books to get the story and depth of MC...but oh well. It's your opinion and that's cool. It just seems like people around here are using "disliking" halo to their advantage lately.

You know what I'm thinking.

SCREW HALO 1 AND 2 FOR NOW!!! HALO 3 IS COMMIN' SOON!!!

Hating Halo is not the cool thing to do, at least not on this forum. So I have to agree with Cherry. It's possible for people to not like Halo just because they don't like it. It's not always just someone trying to be cool by not liking it. Especially on this forum, anyone who doesn't like Halo is definitely not seen as being cool, so it's really not to Cherry's advantage to not like Halo just because.

Anyway, let's try to discuss this maturely, or the thread will get locked. I would like to stress what I posted in the other Halo 3 topic.

A lot of people need to respect that other people have opinions that may be different from their own, and that it doesn't mean that they are stupid or that their opinion is any less valid. It's just different.

I hate halo and there's nothing any of you could possibly say that wouldn't be limiting my freedom of speech and opinion.

Jack said:
I hate halo and there's nothing any of you could possibly say that wouldn't be limiting my freedom of speech and opinion.

then why the hell did you make a youtube video about it?

Hinesmdc said:
then why the hell did you make a youtube video about it?

Because I knew people would like it, due to Halo being king and all. Plus, I thought the music fit well with the footage.

And you did a great video for the greatest game franchise, IMO, of all time. :)

how much would a used Halo 1 be at gamestop? i wanna go through 1 and 2 again so i can get caught up... i skipped all the cutscenes the first time i had them :lol

Actually it probably went up so that GameStop could capitalize on the timing and get more money. It might be more than that. :) Give them a call and see.

Strubes said:
And you did a great video for the greatest game franchise, IMO, of all time. :)

*shakes strubes' hand*

Congratulations. You said IMO. You win the award for most sensible for making it sound like an OPINION rather than a FACT.

Jack said:
*shakes strubes' hand*

Congratulations. You said IMO. You win the award for most sensible for making it sound like an OPINION rather than a FACT.
Its more fact that it's pretty much one of youtubes greatest videos ever. :)

GamingMaiden said:
Its more fact that it's pretty much one of youtubes greatest videos ever. :)

Now that, is a fact. ;)

Hinesmdc said:
no, jack was talking about strubes saying halo is one of the best series' ever

And yes, I'm entirely overjoyed that someone actually made it sound like an opinion.

it is an opinion, but bashing it for no reason, just because "its halo" is seriously lame

and people, dont start a huge argument

and mai, yes, i know its his opinion

Hinesmdc said:
it is an opinion, but bashing it for no reason, just because "its halo" is seriously lame

and people, dont start a huge argument

and mai, yes, i know its his opinion

Most of us who actually don't care for Halo have legitimate reasons for disliking it. But enough of that subject.

Strubes said:
Yeah, like not having a 360. But that's beyond the point.

...or we just don't care for the game. We shouldn't have to go into detail as to why we dislike Halo.