...I can't believe this is happening...

Hinesmdc said:
thats almost funnier than the time you thought mushroom kingdom hearts was real

I should just walk away now, before I end up like fhq or alpha omega x...[

Boom$ickle said:
I should just walk away now, before I end up like fhq or alpha omega x...[

If you're even contemplating leaving because of a remark by Hines, then slap yourself in the face please.

Im not gonna leave. You know why? Because I walked away before this could turn into a fight. Kelso's choices people!!! :lol

Strubes said:
There's a difference between an opinion and bashing.

"Halo wasn't good because"....is an opinion.

"Halo sucked"...is bashing.
Congratulations, Halo sucked is an opinion, too.

Quite, but now this is going to go back to how I made this thread about the PS3, which I didn't, so anyways. Halo is subpar, par at best. Its single player is pathetic, and the multiplayer isn't really as amazing as everyone says. It's better than some crap shooters, but it's nothing amazing.

Jack said:
...or we just don't care for the game. We shouldn't have to go into detail as to why we dislike Halo.

But you n fhq on AIM told me because you don't have a 360, you don't like the games. Just pointing out the facts.

@fhq...Good, and that's your opinion. I'm with the 5 million or so that pre-ordered it. I love Halo 3 so far. :D

fhqwhgads said:
Halo is subpar, par at best. Its single player is pathetic, and the multiplayer isn't really as amazing as everyone says. It's better than some crap shooters, but it's nothing amazing.

FTW. I grew up on PC games and, thus, PC shooters and Halo really is nothing special in the scale of other epic FPS games out there. There's more variety in one level of Half-Life/Half-Life 2 than all of Halo/Halo 2. If one wants a phenomenal multiplayer FPS experience, PC is the way to go. From Unreal Tournament to CS:S to DoD:S to the Battlefield series, nothing on console remotely compares.

Console-wise, however, it brought a revolution. Prior to Halo, what was available for 16 people to sit down and frag each other? The controls on a controller were finally intuitive (still nowhere near keyboard/mouse) and it was a great way to bring gamers together.

Strubes said:
But you n fhq on AIM told me because you don't have a 360, you don't like the games. Just pointing out the facts.

@fhq...Good, and that's your opinion. I'm with the 5 million or so that pre-ordered it. I love Halo 3 so far. :D
I never said that. Why would I? That's pretty much saying I'd never buy anything because I didn't like the games so I didn't want to buy it.

Strubes said:

That's not necessarily true. If I had a 360, I'd probably get Halo 3. In fact, when I get a 360, (within the next month or two) I will get Halo 3. The main thing that bothers me to no end is when people like [insert EGA usernames here] go off on us for having opinions and accuse us of trying to, "act cool" because we don't worship Halo.

fhqwhgads said:
I never said that. Why would I? That's pretty much saying I'd never buy anything because I didn't like the games so I didn't want to buy it.

Yes, you did. And nah, that's pretty much like saying you weren't going to buy the games because you didn't have the system...not vice versa. :)

No one buys games without having a system. I know what you're saying though, but I really can't remember saying that.