Which Halo game was better (mastermario lol)

Which Halo game was better

• Halo

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Halo 2

Votes: 17 54.8%

• Total voters
If Master Chief can throw a tank, he should be able to get a grenade through a glass window.

Definately Halo. It didn't have the lagging, cheating, modding, and overall load of crap that Halo 2 has in multiplayer. That, the multiplayer levels don't suck in comparison to those in Halo 2, and the online gametypes are just worthless.

i did not mean that they changed any other weapons,i said they should have left "ALL" the original weapons playable

No, I completely disagree. The weapons in Halo were way too unbalanced, Halo 2 made them a lot more realistic and a lot more balanced. I mean, they added a freaking sword, and it was just as useful as any gun! Now that's what Halo 1 was missing...

I'm liking the fact that this topic/poll has such a debate going :lol

mastermario was right. The poll SHOULD only be between these two games. :lol

pwcsquared said:
I haven't played pc Halo. Is it different than Xbox Halo?

I've only played it once. They added a couple extra weapons, other than that its pretty much the same I think.

Wow, Halo 2 is being greatly outnumbered in the votes. To tell the truth, I wasn't expecting it to do THIS bad. :lol

Ahhh...well ur right..haha i'm dumb.  :lol

I guess I was jus goin by all the things people were sayin bout em both.

It would also be the smallest and most insignificant country on the planet, considering that it's population consists of ten people.

Halo was an instant classic. That's why people like it better.

classic n.

1. A perfect example of a particular style.