Which Halo game was better (mastermario lol)

Which Halo game was better

• Halo

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Halo 2

Votes: 17 54.8%

• Total voters
Dual wielding sucks. The inclusion of it forced Bungie to tone down the dual weildable weapons so that when dual wielded you aren't overpowered.

Confused? Basically, because of dual wielding, all dual wieldable weapons are underpowered unless dual wielded.

I haven't tried Halo 2 yet...I'm waiting till I beat Halo 1 to pop it in. I just beat the library (what a long level)....anyways, as soon as I'm done with Halo 1, I'll test out part 2 and see which will earn MY vote.

Well, I finally had enough free time to beat Halo 1 today and it was great. Kinda short and abrupt ending, but it was still a very good game. I'm on the third level in Halo 2 (where I'm the arbiter) and it's kind of weird. I didn't expect to become one of them. Also, the stupid flood...what in the hell?? They're still around??? BAHHHH!!!

O well...haha, the addition of the plasma sword definitely makes task of defeating the flood as easy as putting butter on bread.

I love how the battles are more intense in Halo 2, along with better vehicle control and the damage the vehicles take (no more jus exploding....they are destroyed through wear adn tear). The addition of the dual wielding also earns a plus in my vote. Although, I do agree with SpartanEvolved that it does make the guns underpowered unless you use dual wielding, it's still very fun to use. Even though the pistol was taken out in Halo 2, the plasma sword makes up for it as a solid and very ferocious up close and personal weapon.

Halo 2 earns my vote. :D

:lol I saw part 1, can't say I've seen part 2, so I don't know exactly what you mean.

Ohh man, I didn't even notice the votes are tied up now...haha we need another vote to break the tie.

Highlander is the beginning and end to the Highlander series...Highlander 2 changed everything,and made Conner and Ramirez aliens from a distant planet...they fly on hover boards...it is one of the worst movies of all time.and i do not acknowledge it as a valid Highlander movie...The original Highlander is the only one that follows the story...the TV show was OK i guess..if you remember that Duncan dies at some point before the final showdown with the kurgan

Anyway,I meant that Halo 2 pales in comparison to Halo :)

Oooo alrighty...gotcha. :lol

Didn't understand at first...I think I didn't see the second one cause it didn't interest me much.

Strubes said:
I love how the battles are more intense in Halo 2, along with better vehicle control and the damage the vehicles take (no more jus exploding....they are destroyed through wear adn tear).

No they don't. A vehicle will not blow up with you in it, period. You must leave the vehicle or die in it for it to explode (rocket does both)

I was pretty sure I died when my vehicle exploded a couple times, perhaps it was just a rocket or something...

Hey, it's tied now, which is better than it was before, but I don't see how this is even close at all. Halo 2 should be winning by a landslide, it took what was good from the original Halo and added in a bunch of other cool stuff.

On the other hand though, it added (or didn't add) some things that on the whole weren't well received. Like the Arbiter, or lacking online co-op. Or lacking an ending.

SpartanEvolved said:
lacking online co-op.

:p

It would have been a better game all around if it had. But Bungie basically operates under the policy if it isn't near perfect it isn't going in the game.

I think in a press release thingy they said it was too laggy to play. Which is of course utter and complete bullcrap. Ghost Recon 2 has 16 player online co-op. Doom 3 has online co-op. Splinter Cell Chaos Theory has online co-op. I think they never actually condiered implementing it, since if those 3 games ( and probablly more) can do it, Halo sure as heck can. Also, some food for thought, Doom 3 and Chaos Theory both have substantially better graphics (which means more for XBL to keep track of for shadows and the like) and GR2 has much more action going on at once and it supports 16 people at once!

even if it was laggy, people would still deal with it and play it anyway......that wouldnt matter

I don't think if they made it online coop it would be laggy. Jus basing off of how many people can be online playing halo anyways.

I will have to go with the first Halo, since I haven't played Halo2 single player much and all the guys on Xbox live are jerks and pervs so it turned me off and made me stop using Xbox live all together ~Sky :-*

I hear things from other girls that play on live that say that too. According to my cousin and his buds I sound like one of those little 10 year old brats that thinks they're oh-so-great. :lol That's probably why a lot of people are surprised I'm a girl when I tell them. ::)

aleeock157 said:
I hear things from other girls that play on live that say that too.  According to my cousin and his buds I sound like one of those little 10 year old brats that thinks they're oh-so-great.   :lol  That's probably why a lot of people are surprised I'm a girl when I tell them.  ::)

Lol that is funny, well the Youngins seem to be nicer than the older guys, The brats seem anamored by a girl talking to them and treat you like a queen, (sometimes)  but still very annoying  :lol   but the older guys treat you like a lady.   And I will restate my ealier statement  MOST of the guys on Xbox live are jerks and pervs there were a couple sweet ones.

Edit: well I guess you cant say the word I was trying to say and it atuomatically changed it and changed my whole context lmao but I guess yall can guess what I was saying.... the opposite of what it looks like I said now