any good n64 games?

fhqwhgads said:
DS is my favorite, and Wii was pretty good(though I played it for all of two days).
the DS is the only other 1 i will play but it still doesent match up to n64's thoe.

DvX Majora said:
the DS is the only other 1 i will play but it still doesent match up to n64's thoe.
The lack of unlockables really dragged down 64. Eight characters, a preset kart, nothing to unlock? Lame. Cheating AI(especially bad in this)? Lame.

fhqwhgads said:
The lack of unlockables really dragged down 64. Eight characters, a preset kart, nothing to unlock? Lame. Cheating AI(especially bad in this)? Lame.
i like it mostly from the memories and the simpleness more than the unlockables.

fhqwhgads said:

the multiplayer is where the fun was at, if you never played a 4-player race then you got no idea how good this game was.

fhqwhgads said:

I guess you never played the original either.

I still think Mario Kart 64 is the best. My friends and I played that all the time back in the day. I loved the battle modes.

Mai Valentine said:
I still think Mario Kart 64 is the best. My friends and I played that all the time back in the day. I loved the battle modes.
I've never been a fan of battle modes. They're over too fast.

fhqwhgads said:
One person, yeah. I don't have many friends that enjoy games(their loss).

Oh, no wonder. My friends and I always had a full party going to play Mario Kart. When you're up against 3 other people and you're all evenly matched, the battles last a lot longer. Plus, you always want rematches, so you tend to play again and again. ^_^

Fr0dus Maximus said:
Take a look at it this way what game on N64 had customization. And isn't Nostalgia better than customization?
I only recently got it on the VC. I should try it again since I got rid of Wii.

Come to think of it, I didn't like Wii either.

fhqwhgads said:
I only recently got it on the VC. I should try it again since I got rid of Wii.

Come to think of it, I didn't like Wii either.

mario kart is a multiplayer game, if you buy a mario kart game for its single player you will not get anything extremely good

Zidart said:
mario kart is a multiplayer game, if you buy a mario kart game for its single player you will not get anything extremely good
I play multiplayer when I can and I had lots of fun with DS single player.

fhqwhgads said:
I play multiplayer when I can and I had lots of fun with DS single player.

well the other mario kart single players are pretty much the same thing as DS (heck super circuit single-player is i think the best one)

fhqwhgads said:
Yeah, but the courses are fun and the AI isn't cheap in DS. As much...

oh yes it is XD. if you mess up you still go way down. and the courses are fun in every mario kart anyway.