Anime Recommendations

Grindspine said:
Definitely! Any word if there will be another season?

Not sure... the manga is supposedly still going on but it hasn't had a chapter in quite a while.

I love Elfen Lied and Fairy Tail, and Kenshin. Flame of Recca was pretty good and I like Fruits Basket, but I doubt u would. lol

Gelfwings said:
I love Elfen Lied and Fairy Tail, and Kenshin. Flame of Recca was pretty good and I like Fruits Basket, but I doubt u would. lol

Irony? I watched Elfen lied, Fairy Tail and Fruits Basket. Love all of them xD

Zidart said:
Irony? I watched Elfen lied, Fairy Tail and Fruits Basket. Love all of them xD

Awesome :) Did u ever watch Kenshin? The anime series er the movie set? The movies and the anime series are completely different. Like the movies are serious and deep and sad feeling and the anime is goofy and funny and lighthearted feeling.

Gelfwings said:
Awesome :) Did u ever watch Kenshin? The anime series er the movie set? The movies and the anime series are completely different. Like the movies are serious and deep and sad feeling and the anime is goofy and funny and lighthearted feeling.

I watched the movies and the series when I was younger but I can't remember much of them. Probably should rematch them

Zidart said:
I watched the movies and the series when I was younger but I can't remember much of them. Probably should rematch them
Ya they r so cool. I own the movies and my husband owns the anime series. What about One Piece? Have u tried watching that series? I have not watched much of it but I am reading the manga..tho I started like in the middle of everything and not the beginning lol.

I am collecting Fruits baskets and just need the last disc of elfen Lied. My lil sister who just registered here and is awaiting approval, she owns the entire fruits basket series. I wish they had made it continue on like the manga.

I thought of another anime series but can't recall the name of it. It is about these teens who can like rollerblade like in the air like on wires and ...Oh I know... Airgear. U ever watch that?

Gelfwings said:
Ya they r so cool. I own the movies and my husband owns the anime series. What about One Piece? Have u tried watching that series? I have not watched much of it but I am reading the manga..tho I started like in the middle of everything and not the beginning lol.

I am collecting Fruits baskets and just need the last disc of elfen Lied. My lil sister who just registered here and is awaiting approval, she owns the entire fruits basket series. I wish they had made it continue on like the manga.

I thought of another anime series but can't recall the name of it. It is about these teens who can like rollerblade like in the air like on wires and ...Oh I know... Airgear. U ever watch that?

One Piece is one of my favorite currently ongoing Manga xD.

I do need to watch Airgear. Have you ever seen or heard about Slayers? that is what I am watching right now. It is a great combination of action and comedy

Zidart said:
One Piece is one of my favorite currently ongoing Manga xD.

I do need to watch Airgear. Have you ever seen or heard about Slayers? that is what I am watching right now. It is a great combination of action and comedy

No, but since u have similiar tastes I guess it would be worth checking out cuz I have been craving good anime to see, but stuff either is awesome er super sucks and it is so randomn that I never know what is worth watching.

I just love Happy on Fairy Tail. Happy is so awesome lol

Gelfwings said:
No, but since u have similiar tastes I guess it would be worth checking out cuz I have been craving good anime to see, but stuff either is awesome er super sucks and it is so randomn that I never know what is worth watching.

I just love Happy on Fairy Tail. Happy is so awesome lol

I'd say Slayers is definitely worth watching specially if you like old school anime. It actually does magic right

Ok, cool. I shouldd write these down someplace so I can remember what to watch next :) Have you watched ERgo Proxy before? I haven't but my brother keeps saying it is really good, but he has a lil bit different taste then me so I was unsure

Gelfwings said:
Ok, cool. I shouldd write these down someplace so I can remember what to watch next :) Have you watched ERgo Proxy before? I haven't but my brother keeps saying it is really good, but he has a lil bit different taste then me so I was unsure

I didn't particularly like Ergo Proxy but at the same time I didn't hate it. It was one of those philosophical anime that make you think really hard to catch all the symbolism in it.

Zidart said:
I didn't particularly like Ergo Proxy but at the same time I didn't hate it. It was one of those philosophical anime that make you think really hard to catch all the symbolism in it.

Oh, well, I won't bother watching it then. My brother likes sone stuff like One Piece that I also like but he likes other animes that are really slow and boring and consist mostly of talking in my opinion. So, if he reccomends stuff to me I am never sure if I will love it e dislike it. lol

But I looked up Slayers on Wikipedia and was reading about that and iot looked really cool. I am still watching Fairy Tail tho and on a kick of that, but after I am caught up on that or else feel the need for something different, I will start watching Slayers

Gelfwings said:
Oh, well, I won't bother watching it then. My brother likes sone stuff like One Piece that I also like but he likes other animes that are really slow and boring and consist mostly of talking in my opinion. So, if he reccomends stuff to me I am never sure if I will love it e dislike it. lol

But I looked up Slayers on Wikipedia and was reading about that and iot looked really cool. I am still watching Fairy Tail tho and on a kick of that, but after I am caught up on that or else feel the need for something different, I will start watching Slayers

Honestly Slayers is sort of the predecessor of Fairy Tail lot's of magic and comedy

Zidart said:
Honestly Slayers is sort of the predecessor of Fairy Tail lot's of magic and comedy

Well, that sounds awesome then, cuz I love fairy tail and my husband and I currently seem addicted to watching it. lol

Zidart said:

My husband wanted me to mke sure to tell u that Fairy Tail has been having new episodes come out weekly, just in case u didn't know, so u don't miss watching em.

Gelfwings said:
My husband wanted me to mke sure to tell u that Fairy Tail has been having new episodes come out weekly, just in case u didn't know, so u don't miss watching em.

Oh thanks for the info. I am actually reading the manga now since I am already caught up with the anime but I do sometimes go back and watch the anime because it is so colorful, vibrant and the music is amazing.

We are reading the manga too, but sometimes the episodes have filler episodes so I like to see those too.

Do u like Bleach er not? I know a lot of people do, but I had never seen it. My husband said a long time ago he saw part of an episode er two and it seemed kinda boring, so i never gave it any thought. But yesterday I was listening to techno music on youtube and a couple had scenes from Bleach playing and it looked really interesting and cool. But just cuz it looked that way doesn't mean much, but since u seem to have similiar tastes, I was wondering if u knew if it was worth checking out er not.

The mangas we currently read are One Piece, Fairy Tail, and Naruto, and my husband reads AirGear too and he used to read The Beach Stars but then they quit coming out with issues. The Beach Stars one was boring to me, ansd Air Gear looks really cool..the drawings I mean, and Ienjoyed the anime, but the manga feels too hard for me to keep up with what is going on cuz it feels sorta abstract and weird er something...would prolly be really cool if I understood it tho. lol