Sega Dreamcast Prettiest Dreamcast Game

Joined Dec 2005
15K Posts | 0+
Fraser, Michigan
Silver was the prettiest game for the Dreamcast! It's also still one of my favorite games out of all the systems to this day. I still have one....I wish I could find a place that still sold Dreamcast games :'(. If you have a Dreamcast, definitely go out and get Silver right away.

Certainly...it was one of those games where you could jus sit there for a half an hour in any given part and have fun killing enemy after enemy. The graphics were the best of the best at the time..and even compare to some rpgs I've seen lately. The environments are so vast and beautiful my dad of all people sat down and watched me face a poison-spewing dragon in a stunning acidic cave. You get so into the game too! You really connect with all the characters. It's a must-have but nobody really knew about it.

Hes not kidding one bit either I remember getting into little rumbles about playing silver in his basement. BTW Im new...haha

thanks strubes :)  I have been looking at that game for awhile and I have a new one in stock that I might buy for myself :)

welcome shadowweaverss!   We hope you enjoy your stay, and we also hope to see you around :)

:lol a strubes recruit? hey... we can always use more members! the more the better :)

thanks,
Bv :hat

Lol then just you wait. I'm goin recruitin tomorrow  :lol

But yea, you seriously will LOVE Silver. In my opinion, it could even be a PS2 release..maybe not quite up to par with PS2's graphics..but still..very solid. Also, excellent storyline..you wont' wanna put it down!! ::D

Psh I'm not bad..when it comes to games..I know what I'm talkin about :p

Bluevoodu said:
thanks strubes :)  I have been looking at that game for awhile and I have a new one in stock that I might buy for myself :)

welcome shadowweaverss!   We hope you enjoy your stay, and we also hope to see you around :)

:lol a strubes recruit?  hey... we can always use more members!  the more the better :)

thanks,
Bv :hat

*smells the air* this place smells like stale cheetos and noobs....good grief Charlie Brown!

Sorry bout the cheetos...I left them here a while ago. :-[

:lol

Prettiest Dreamcast game? Probably Phantasy Star Online, Jet Grind Radio, Shenmue, Rez, Street Fighter 3 3rd Strike, Soul Calibur

Soul caliber makes a good bid but I cant give it the award personally because its really an expected quality for the game genre. However Silver broke the mold giving a very interesting and unique camera system with a strong artistic value especially with the viewpoints and scenery put together.

Im gonna throw in sonic adventures...that was a nicely made game. and the chao chaos where addicting.

Shadow Out.

I'd say it's a toss up between DOA2 and Soul Calibur.