What Books are you reading?

Nope. I'm just reading good books. Want people to know what I'm reading. Look at my posts before you post up just half of it.

Yeah, then you edited it to include that second part, just like Im about to do here.

I just picked up Nam-a-Rama. It looks a lot like Ghost so far.

Nothing.

I don't read.

And Boom, you lack maturity, just accept it.

Finally got Contact Harvest. It's everything I anticipated it to be. Which means I love it. Alot. :D Sergeant Johnson was my favorite character from Halo so it's awesome reading a book with him starring in it. It's also interesting to see how the humans discovered the covenant. :)

^^^ is cheating on master chief
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Im reading I am Legend. I think this is the only book that I can really say I was truly absorbed in from the very first page.

I still love Master Chief....its just that Johnson was the humor relief. Thats awesome to hear that about I Am Legend. I'll have to pick it up soon. ^_^

Be warned: its NOTHING like the movie. for example, instead of hunting for animals, Robert Nevile just goes to the grocery store... Which makes a lot of sense :lol

Well, how exciting would going to the grocery store be in a movie?

And how would the produce and stuff last for three years?

In the book, its only been six months since hes seen another human (Its set in the 70's) and he just gets canned meat and stuff.

AND ITS A VAMPIRE STORY :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Yeah, a virus spreads over the world, turning people in vampire like things, and Neville and his trusty dog are immune to it.

I couldnt believe it myself. I thought it was mutants or something, but they talk and stuff. They get naked vampire ladies to try and lure Robert out of the house (Cause, you know, they cant come in) since he hasnt seen a woman in ages. Its a good tactic, but with one fatal flaw, He just plays with himself inside the house while looking at them