OFFICIAL Nintendo WII FRIEND CODE MASTER TOPIC - (Nintendo WIFI Connection)

Status
Closed
Bluevoodu said:
you made the thread :lol

I edited the title... and was going to make this the thread like the master friends code topic for the DS (IE where the links are for all the friends codes for the DS games).

you need to lay off the Xanax. :lol

BV :hat

I swear I don't remember doing anything like this! What was the "original thread"?

Sartori said:
I swear I don't remember doing anything like this! What was the "original thread"?
It was ALMOST the exact same title... I only added 2- 3words, and changed a few word positions.

†B†V† :hat

Hey guys! i added all of you my fc is 0677- 2937- 0687- 4784 and my console's name is Ultimate88 (no duh wad u expect) hope we can go on mii parade someday plus i got a michael jackson mii LOL :lol

*Mai Valentine added
*GriffDaddy added
*Strubes added

I got a Wii, but I cannot exchange my Console code. Why? Because it's a shared Wii. Since more than one person uses it, I can't add anyone according to the other players.

If I get my own Wii, then I could add people... but I'm hoping the games have individual friend codes. AC:WW did that...

My code is 6564 0126 2495 8687  My name is Kellie
send me a message with your code and your name and i will add you for sure!

Here's mine:

6146-1602-5629-0536

I don't have any games to play (are any games even available for Online play yet?) But I got a Mii.

Added:
Mai
Griff
Strubes
Ultimate
Sheepdog

Anyone added me yet? If so I don't know what's gone wrong.

Sorry, bit of a newbie to this.

Retro Hero said:
Did you add me? Cos I still can't send any messages.

I'm gonna add you in like 15-20 minutes. I've jus been really lazy. :lol

Here's my number if any of you ladies or gentlemen are interested:

1995 0949 0001 8950

Status
Closed