Your best memories of the N64?

I lovedplaying super smash brothers. The box art wasn't really interesting, but when I played it, I was addicted like nicotine to it.

my best memory was actually getting the system!

i won it at school because of some magazine drive thing.

I'll always remember when i was really young (like 5 or 6) and i didnt have any video games, whenever i went to my cousins house downstate we would spend hours playing mario kart 64 and star fox, and fighting over who got to play super mario next. Man i miss that.

Super Mario 64 and Doom 64

I also had mario kart and mario party 1
my n64 collection wasnt all to extensive. id say about 10 games
yoshi story was one of my favorites though
beat that quite a few times.

Hexen/Turok 2/Gauntlet: Dark Legacy/Goldeneye 007 and Conker's Bad Fur Day multiplayer weekends. ENDLESS FUN! :D

mariorulezman said:
HeXen was on the n64??!
yep.
197555_42287_front.jpg

mariorulezman said:
well i didnt know that...and now i know and knowing is half the battle.
I just got it on Steam in the ID Super pack. It's only $35 at the moment, you oughta check it out if you dont already have it.

Mario Kart 64 so late at night that it was time to go to my morning chem class by the last race.

Once three friends and I were playing Mario Kart and realized that we had been playing for a long enough time that we all needed a fresh shave before going anywhere. "Dude..."

My best memories of the N64 are with my friends console rather than mine. He was a Nintendo freak and was dying to get it on its launch day, so much so, that I remember his Mum selling their Microwave just to raise the cash for it. lol

Needless to say, he got it on launch day, and the weeks that followed were pretty much spent round his house partaking in Marathon sessions on Mario 64 and Turok. The summer that followed was us just bumming around, smoking and playing video games. PSX, Saturn and of Course, the Nintendo 64.

Those were good times. :D

I can't quite get over just how much time I played Goldeneye 007 with friends. I have to say, I miss local multiplayer - The PS3 doesn't support all that much...

I have two N64 memories that stand out though.

The first was back when Nintendo would send out VHS tapes for marketing. They were cheesy as heck, but I loved the video about Star Fox 64, and how it featured the rumble pack. I was sooo excited to play the independence day level, and to try out the Landmaster tank!

My other fondest memory was by far Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time. Hailed by many as the perfect game - It caught me at just the right age and it was an incredible experience. Memories of fighting Gannon after running out of magic for light arrows, riding my horse, playing the tunes on the Ocarina, or even just fishing, made this game a dream.

Good times.

I made a t-shirt design of one of the memories I had of the N64. Mario Party ripping the skin off of the palm of my hand as I refused to lose. http://www.redbubble.com/people/chrismmiller has t-shirts and stickers of it if you want to check it out.