1000 PS2 games in this man's collection. Insane.

Horses not withheld, objection, and overruled. He has those games, since this picture hasn't been updated since June 2009.

well now i feel special, i have most of those games mentioned up there XD. And what makes me feel more special is that i won Mana Khemia 1 and apparently nobody else i know does.... seriously people is such a great game.

i also have Tales of legendia, like it has been said when you collect you must collect the good and the bad (though i like tales of legendia so it's all good)

Zidart said:
well now i feel special, i have most of those games mentioned up there XD. And what makes me feel more special is that i won Mana Khemia 1 and apparently nobody else i know does.... seriously people is such a great game.

i also have Tales of legendia, like it has been said when you collect you must collect the good and the bad (though i like tales of legendia so it's all good)

But I have Cross Edge, and Legend of Dragoon, Tales of Destiny. Was GTA2 bad by any chance? Sonic 2006 for 360 is medicore and I found it for free in a garbage bin! Haven't the time. XD

renegadeviking said:
But I have Cross Edge, and Legend of Dragoon, Tales of Destiny. Was GTA2 bad by any chance? Sonic 2006 for 360 is medicore and I found it for free in a garbage bin! Haven't the time. XD

i got Legend of Dragoon also.....why you think my nickname is ziDART xD....i loved that game and it was one of my first RPGs.

Lol at all this "my collection is better than yours" stuff. Seriously. In the long run, the guy that wins is the guy who owns games he actually wants to play :) No point in collecting crap just for bragging rights {IMO!}

x2 said:
Lol at all this "my collection is better than yours" stuff. Seriously. In the long run, the guy that wins is the guy who owns games he actually wants to play :) No point in collecting crap just for bragging rights {IMO!}

Qft.

QFAT more likely.

"Quote for another time."

Regardless, it doesn't matter to some. The truth of the quote, is that's what's wrong with some collectors. Instead of playing, they have sealed games. Sure sealed games are insane in value, yet what good is a sealed game if you aren't suppose to open it? Now that goes beyond what Devilking and my friend's go beyond.

Why, because it's STUPID in my honest opinion.

Lol at all this "my collection is better than yours" stuff. Seriously. In the long run, the guy that wins is the guy who owns games he actually wants to play Smiley No point in collecting crap just for bragging rights {IMO!}

In my opinion: Well, actually I am in the basement a lot so that is why that's true. There is always bigger and better videogames to be had, and I'll own them within 2 yrs of release anyways no matter the generation. I actually spent equal amount on computer hardware as I did on games last year. This year will be different, going to get a Xbox 360 Arcade in case my breaks for Birthday, and for Christmas, I'm going to skip the DirectX 11 GPU until something can use it's new API. Next year could well be the Xbox 720 release date.

renegadeviking said:
In my opinion: Well, actually I am in the basement a lot so that is why that's true. There is always bigger and better videogames to be had, and I'll own them within 2 yrs of release anyways no matter the generation. I actually spent equal amount on computer hardware as I did on games last year. This year will be different, going to get a Xbox 360 Arcade in case my breaks for Birthday, and for Christmas, I'm going to skip the DirectX 11 GPU until something can use it's new API. Next year could well be the Xbox 720 release date.

Well I wasn't meaning you when I said that. You have a big collection but like you said you only get good games you will actually play. I was talking about the guys who buy junk games just so they can say "mine is bigger than yours" :D

Bumping an old topic :lol

I didn't really like the PS2... BUT THIS COLLECTION IS STUNNING. Seriously... is that ALL the games released for the playstation 2? :lol

†B†V† :hat