Sega Dreamcast Mustbuys for Dreamcast?

Joined Mar 2007
8K Posts | 1+
Japan
I might get one soon and I just wanted to know what is the must get titles for the Dreamcast? :)

Grandia.

Completely blew me away, and its what I set all RPGs to when I play them, and I didnt even ply it. I just watched Uncle tim play it.

Legacy of Kain, Crazy taxi, MDK2, Skies of Arcadia, and um... Ahh, just buy anything that was offered up for the Dreamcast.

emmmm phantasy star on-line????? (i don't really know if it is a must-have though) oh and bomberman XD (it's fun)

OMG. The dreamcast got sold out when I entered the store. :( They had the exact games I wanted also...:(

GamingMaiden said:
OMG. The dreamcast got sold out when I entered the store. :( They had the exact games I wanted also...:(

Dreamcast you say? Well well, My store has plenty, I wish I could easily sell you one.

I'd recommend Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 by far. Skies of Arcadia, Grandia II, Shenmue, Seaman, Spike Cannon, Resident Evil Code Veronica, and any other game made by Capcom for the Dreamcast was always sweet. It just sucks that the most popular games, fighters, are always the high dollar ones.

i wonder if sega in the future will add the dreamcast to the VC ???? if they did i would be grateful XD

Zidart said:
i wonder if sega in the future will add the dreamcast to the VC ???? if they did i would be grateful XD

or Sega CD games, 32X Games, Saturn games even would be impressive to see.