I have finally saved up my allouance and grade money high enough for a better PC for my self! Right now the only option for me is my family computer (Great specs, but always tied up). A few days ago my Pentium 2 crashed, this was the time to convince my parents I needed a new computer.
I pulled out my savings, searched my wallet, collected "borrowed" money, and finally asked my sister for $150 to complete the set. A total of $651.05 (shipping and handling included in there) which is my finall bill for this awsome computer (for it's money):
- Intel® Pentium® 4 Processor 630 w/HT Technology (3.0GHz,800FSB)
- Genuine Windows® XP Media Center 2005 Edition
- 1GB Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 400MHz -2DIMMs
- Dell USB Keyboard and Dell Optical USB Mouse
- 17 inch E773 (16 inch viewable) Conventional CRT
- Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 900
- 80GB Serial ATA Hard Drive (7200RPM)
- Integrated 2.0 Channel High Definition Audio
- Dell A525 30 Watt 2.1 Stereo Speakers with Subwoofer
- Optical Mouse with keyboard
- Some other junk XD
Yeah the graphics card and stuff are not top of the line, but for $651.05, this computer is a GREAT deal!
Also, with the current deals Dell was offering, I saved over $250
Just thought I would announce my PC gaming era comming soon
(I dont have a job [i'm only 14], never did extra chores or nothing. So the money is a lot to me
Too bad it's about a week untill it arrives, i'm in dept to my sister $150, AND I dont have money for sweet games -.-
ONE MORE THING. I MIGHT be around more sence ill be playing PC games now...
Anyone reccomend great PC game titles to buy? (Already got Diablo I + II + Expantion