Official Animal Crossing City Folk Thread

Joined Apr 2006
1K Posts | 0+
Michigan
Hey guys its been a while, but the release of ACCF has me really excited! I know how much you guys love the series, personally i cant wait to pick it up first thing tommororw. So who else plans on getting it? There is a bundle that includes wii speak, anyone else interested in that? I think i am going to get the bundle, tho i am a little nervous on how well it will actually work. See you in the the morning :D

GriffDaddy said:
Hey guys its been a while, but the release of ACCF has me really excited! I know how much you guys love the series, personally i cant wait to pick it up first thing tommororw. So who else plans on getting it? There is a bundle that includes wii speak, anyone else interested in that? I think i am going to get the bundle, tho i am a little nervous on how well it will actually work. See you in the the morning :D

Griff, I was wondering when you'd show up with Animal Crossing coming out today. :lol

I'll have to wait till next Friday to pick it up.

I'll put up my info as soon as my internet is back up.

Joy and I have a Bleach theme going, though.

My character's name is Yoruichi and her character's name is Soifon. Our town is named Rukongai.

I'm gonna get the Vader theme going in mine. It seems pretty easy. :lol

I bought this game... have yet to play it.

Too BUSY!!! grr....

SO... how is it so far? and you all better join up in my town ... when I have it going :lol

†B†V† :hat

It's pretty much what you would expect. It's like a super deluxe edition of the DS game, but visiting the city is a blast

MegaDrive20XX said:
It's pretty much what you would expect. It's like a super deluxe edition of the DS game, but visiting the city is a blast
What about travelling to other town's? Is that better in this version?

O I love it!! Yea this game rocks bv, you must be really busy if u haven't played it yet. In one week I worked for 54 hours and played ac for 48 hours! Bv tell me you got wiispeak?

Bluevoodu said:
What about travelling to other town's? Is that better in this version?

Mmm, I never travelled before really, but it's very easy in this one. I'm so addicted. Paying off my second upgrade as we speak. :D

Get it? "we speak"...wii speak. :lol

I crack myself up... :mad:

:lol I swear strubes... you were never going to play this game!! I am glad you did. It is horribly addicted, no?

I will say though... I still like the layout of the Gamecube version the best. The DS and Wii Animal Crossing versions are too rounded (world wise)... IMO...

I added my information:
http://www.egameaddiction.com/forums/index.php?topic=12285.0

Anyone else have this game? ADD YOUR INFORMATION!

I hope joining towns works better than the DS. IF SO, I may leave my town up for people to join all day.

BV

Psh, of course I was gonna play this BV! I was hopelessly addicted to it for the Cube and DS! I'm the one who got Griff into it too..haha. :lol

I haven't been on in a couple days though. :eek: