Make your very own...NUKA-COLA & Amazing NUKA-COLA QUANTUM! No kidding either!

Joined Jan 2005
18K Posts | 0+
Waco, TX
http://kotaku.com/5138566/nuka-cola-recipe-omits-rads

Oh and no Radiation guaranteed! :D

Nuka-Cola requires:

1/3rds Cream Soda
1/3rds Coca-Cola
1/3rds Mountain Dew (or any other caffeinated drink you like)

Nuka-Cola Quantum requires a little more work:

Nuka-Cola Quantum Recipe
Two drops of Blue food Coloring
Two drops of Red food Coloring
One Foosh "Seriously Caffeinated" Mint
1/3rds Sprite
1/3rds Mountain Dew
1/3rds Squirt! soda

Can you take the Nuka-Cola Challenge??

P1010340.jpg

EUREKA! I got the missing element, CREAM SODA! Now we're ready to make the ULTIMATE FLAVORRRR

NUKA-COLA!

P1010340.jpg

Oh, look at the shine! Mmm I can smell mom baking the muffins now, to go with this DELICIOUS GLASS OF 100% PURE NUKA-COLA ;)

Collectors_Edition_Bobblehead.gif

What's that you say? haha! Even Vault-Tec Boy has to agree, it's the COLA OF THE FUTURE!

The ending results? It's DELICIOUS! It's got a rich sweet taste to it, creamy side, and goes down smoothly. It's like drinking a smooth and light tasting carmel soft drink. The Sprite and Coca-Cola balance it out. Yet I approve! :D

Sounds good =D

What exactly is MD? Because I'm not quite sure we have it in England, and I wanna make this :)

This sounds an awful lot like a Suicide, but has much less ingredients.

Camstud said:
Sounds good =D

What exactly is MD? Because I'm not quite sure we have it in England, and I wanna make this :)

Mountain Dew? It's a green soft drink, with a lime like taste. Similar to Sprite, but with a stronger taste and more sugar added.

MegaDrive20XX said:
Mountain Dew? It's a green soft drink, with a lime like taste. Similar to Sprite, but with a stronger taste and more sugar added.

Oh right, yeah I've just bought some cans and used Sprite instead of MD. Tastes nice! =D

Mountain dew is much thicker than sprite. Scientifically, it's viscosity is much denser then sprite.

Camstud said:
Nuka-Cola Quantum maybe? With the food coloring and stuff I guess.
Actually, I correct myself, because sprite looks different than coke, and mountain dew looks different then pepsi.