Neo Geo CD I've seen this a fair bit, and always wondered what is was.

Joined Jan 2005
15 Posts | 0+
Anyone ever listened to this obscure CD?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1247&item=5161205394&rd=1

Just wondering what it is.

I have no idea...looks like a soundtrack CD of some sort..but arabic..? *shrugs*

Buy it rimururu and tell us what it is :lol

Kumavonmitsurugi said:
its a cd with arabic tunes from neo cd games

with arabic runes?!

thats gotta be odd.

Neo CD tunes.... I just cannot imagine them in arabic style.

†B†V† :hat

Lol, I ordered it for the collection.

I will tell you what its like once I get it.

Ok, I got this Cd this morning.

It's basically full of Arabic music....thats it.

The disc seems like a bootleg CD to me. I compared the print on the disc to that of an original Neo Cd, and it is alot different. The print quality is poor, and the graphics\font used is not the same as the original.

It looks to me like they just needed some artwork for the CD, so they stole the Neo Geo CD artwork and used that.

I really cant see how the music tracks bare any relation to any Neo CD soundtracks.

Maybe someone can prove me wrong?

The CD was cheap enough, but it's more of a Neo Geo oddity item for collection purposes only.

Rimururu said:
Ok, I got this Cd this morning.

It's basically full of Arabic music....thats it.

The disc seems like a bootleg CD to me. I compared the print on the disc to that of an original Neo Cd, and it is alot different. The print quality is poor, and the graphics\font used is not the same as the original.

It looks to me like they just needed some artwork for the CD, so they stole the Neo Geo CD artwork and used that.

I really cant see how the music tracks bare any relation to any Neo CD soundtracks.

Maybe someone can prove me wrong?

The CD was cheap enough, but it's more of a Neo Geo oddity item for collection purposes only.

Rip it and let us hear the mp3s :lol

I was told its a bootleg thing, and has nothing to do with Neo-Geo or SNK at all, I hope you love that music cause if you dont you just paid for a coaster. :p