To manually change the size of virtual memory, follow these steps:
1) Click Start, click Run, type sysdm.cpl in the Open box, and then press ENTER.
2) Click the Advanced tab, and then under Performance click Settings.
3) Click the Advanced tab, and then under Virtual memory click Change.
4) Under Drive [Volume Label] (Likely C:), click the drive that contains the paging file that you want to change.
5) Under Paging file size for selected drive, click System managed size.
6) Click OK to close the dialog box and apply changes.
Note After you change the size of the paging file, you may be prompted to restart Windows. If you are prompted to restart, the changes will not take effect until Windows is restarted.