Author Topic: Playing My Lynx!  (Read 3185 times)

Offline retro junkie

• Pulstar
    • View Profile
    • Pieces of Me
Playing My Lynx!
« on: January 14, 2012, 06:00:34 PM »
We have some LED decorative candles for Christmas that we started using 2010. I started a tradition back then and have continued this weekend. I take the AA batteries out of the candles, but they still have plenty of charge left in them. What is a gamer to do?  ;D Why they pull out their Lynx and have a Lynx-A-Thon!  ;) Burn batteries burn!
Been playing some Rygar and Stun Runner today. I'll play until all of the batteries have bit the dust.  :lol
There is no spoon.

Offline Bluevoodu

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Game Addiction: Video Game Retailers
Re: Playing My Lynx!
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 11:01:14 PM »
We have some LED decorative candles for Christmas that we started using 2010. I started a tradition back then and have continued this weekend. I take the AA batteries out of the candles, but they still have plenty of charge left in them. What is a gamer to do?  ;D Why they pull out their Lynx and have a Lynx-A-Thon!  ;) Burn batteries burn!
Been playing some Rygar and Stun Runner today. I'll play until all of the batteries have bit the dust.  :lol
OOOO... Warbirds :D  I haven't played that in forever!

Rygar is pretty cool too!

The only problem with my Lynx... the screen is really washed out now...

BV :hat

Offline retro junkie

• Pulstar
    • View Profile
    • Pieces of Me
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2012, 05:58:38 PM »
I have three Lynx, screen still looks the way I remember them. At least I think they do. It is hard to tell with modern portables looking so good with the present day LCDs. Sit down with a DSi XL and then go and play a Lynx and you squint at first.  :lol
There is no spoon.

Offline Bluevoodu

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Game Addiction: Video Game Retailers
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2012, 07:12:51 AM »
I have three Lynx, screen still looks the way I remember them. At least I think they do. It is hard to tell with modern portables looking so good with the present day LCDs. Sit down with a DSi XL and then go and play a Lynx and you squint at first.  :lol

:lol that's true.  Same thing with the Game Boy Advance SP. As awesome as that system is... It looks more washed out than todays screens by the backlight.

Yeah... I wish I could take a pic of my lynx screen so you could see what I'm seeing.  Kind of hard to do that though... I'll see if it works and then post it.

BV :hat