Which of these games you think is the Best???

Joined Aug 2005
24 Posts | 0+
New York, USA
This is a Tournament of this year's hottest games. Reply on which game you think should win the Award!

God of War- ps2

Midnight Club 3- ps2, xbox

Halo 2- xbox

Resident Evil 4- gamecube

GTA: San Andreas- ps2

Cast your Vote !

ergh... hard decision... god of war or RE4.... ahhh... too hard... erm....

*winces as makes decision*
RE4 for the uber horror aspect.

TurboGraphix said:
This is a Tournament of this year's hottest games. Reply on which game you think should win the Award!

God of War- ps2

Midnight Club 3- ps2, xbox

Halo 2- xbox

Resident Evil 4- gamecube

GTA: San Andreas- ps2

Cast your Vote !
You know you could of made this a poll right?

Well I'd have to say that RE4 is the best out of all of them. I dont think this is the right forum for this topic anyways... :-\

Bman409 said:
You know you could of made this a poll right?

Well I'd have to say that RE4 is the best out of all of them. I dont think this is the right forum for this topic anyways... :-\

Its fine in this forum. It includes all the systems, so there is no specific place for this "poll".

EDIT: Nevermind I see what you were talking about Bman.

Bman409 said:
RE4 felt kinda' of short to me, I beat the game within a week. :-\

But did it at least entertain you? Sometimes even short games can be great, they just dont have much replay value.

you forgot to put World of Warcraft on there :p I actually have only plyed GTA: SA so I guess I would vote for that, but I didn't like it as much as Vice City.

77bigmac77 said:
you forgot to put World of Warcraft on there :p I actually have only plyed GTA: SA so I guess I would vote for that, but I didn't like it as much as Vice City.

Whoa welcome back BigMac. :)

You didn't include Mercenaries, so I'm not voting. Hah! (thought if I had to pick one, Midnight Club 3.)