Introduce Yourself!

Status
Closed
FatsoGering said:
Hey all. The name is Fatso, FatsoGering. But you can call me Fatso. xD Why do I call myself fatso? Because I am fat, overweight, and I like to eat a lot when I'm feeling down about myself sadly. :(

Anyways back on topic, My age is 25, I'm a male, and my height 6 feet and 2 inches. I found this site from a friend that gave me the link. His name is ThravRande, I'm sure most of the members already know about him. :) I love to play video games. I possess quite a collection of video games ranging from good old classics, to some modern games. There's way too many to list of which games I do possess, so I won't go into details about that. :p

That's pretty much all for now. I can't think of anything else to type. :D I'll surf around the website for a while, maybe make a new thread or post on a topic, or 2. Until then, have a nice day all, and happy gaming. =D
Welcome to EGA, Fatso. Glad you finally joined up. :D

FatsoGering said:
Hey all. The name is Fatso, FatsoGering. But you can call me Fatso. xD Why do I call myself fatso? Because I am fat, overweight, and I like to eat a lot when I'm feeling down about myself sadly. :(

Anyways back on topic, My age is 25, I'm a male, and my height 6 feet and 2 inches. I found this site from a friend that gave me the link. His name is ThravRande, I'm sure most of the members already know about him. :) I love to play video games. I possess quite a collection of video games ranging from good old classics, to some modern games. There's way too many to list of which games I do possess, so I won't go into details about that. :p

That's pretty much all for now. I can't think of anything else to type. :D I'll surf around the website for a while, maybe make a new thread or post on a topic, or 2. Until then, have a nice day all, and happy gaming. =D

Hey man whats up? lol

FatsoGering said:

Welcome aboard Boss!

Greetings!

Just wanted to stop in for a quick intro. I'm a 30 year old female who loves gaming, I have since I was about 5 years old when we got our first atari and was introduced the beloved space invaders and asteroids.

Then onto nintendo, where you learned that blowing into a cartridge and giving it a good whack from time to time will actually make the game work again.

Then my brother and I got the SUPER nintendo which brought hours of fun, some of which less fun when we were fighting over who's turn it was - new rule - you play until the next level or you die - lol simple but it worked.

We never had a computer at home, but when I moved out on my own, the Dreamcast was my console of choice - they had a bass fishing game that was simply amazing "There's a big one close by" lol

I think I was about 19 when I got my first computer, my landlord at the time was, in the nicest way possible, a true geek. We built my first computer piece by piece, and needless to say he was my tech support when I "broke" it again. I learned a lot along the way, like most situations in life, sometimes things need to be broken before we can learn. And learn I did, computers just always made sense to me, as logical as Dr. Spock.

Anyway, gaming has always been a big part of my life, even now at 30 I still love my xbox 360 and PC games such as Red Alert 2, Guild Wars & Dragon Age others such as Virtuo Sport Summer, a game that has rekindled my love for online flash gaming.

I think my first online game love affair started with Ultima Online, oh the hours I spent looking through the woods for a place to put my house deed only to be ganked by a bunch of monsters, watching from afar as my corpse slowly disappeared into thin air, taking it with it my house deed in the process.

I have an xbox 360 and I love PC games, I just seem to have much less time for it lately.

Welcome to the forums. I'm Mariorulezman but you can just call me Baker if you want to.

I hope you stay and have fun here

Welcome again :D

Yo

Own all current genertaion consoles bringing my grand total of owned consoles and handhelds to 22 (I'm counting the iPhone).

Fave systems are Dreamcast, SNES, PlayStation and PlayStation 2.

Fave game is Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core

Other interest include MMA, anime, manga, graphic novels/comics, women, badminton and japanese culture.

Fave animal is Panda

Awesome

that_guy said:
Yo

Own all current genertaion consoles bringing my grand total of owned consoles and handhelds to 22 (I'm counting the iPhone).

Other interest include MMA, anime, manga, graphic novels/comics, women, badminton and japanese culture.

Fave animal is Panda

Awesome
welcome welcome. always nice to see panda lovers. :D

that_guy said:
Yo

Fave animal is Panda

Awesome

Coolio, welcome to the site!

that_guy said:
Yo

Fave animal is Panda

Awesome

How about Japanese women? ;) Welcome and stick around!

EveSerene said:
Just wanted to stop in for a quick intro. I'm a 30 year old female who loves gaming, I have since I was about 5 years old when we got our first atari and was introduced the beloved space invaders and asteroids.

Then onto nintendo, where you learned that blowing into a cartridge and giving it a good whack from time to time will actually make the game work again.

Then my brother and I got the SUPER nintendo which brought hours of fun, some of which less fun when we were fighting over who's turn it was - new rule - you play until the next level or you die - lol simple but it worked.

We never had a computer at home, but when I moved out on my own, the Dreamcast was my console of choice - they had a bass fishing game that was simply amazing "There's a big one close by" lol

I think I was about 19 when I got my first computer, my landlord at the time was, in the nicest way possible, a true geek. We built my first computer piece by piece, and needless to say he was my tech support when I "broke" it again. I learned a lot along the way, like most situations in life, sometimes things need to be broken before we can learn. And learn I did, computers just always made sense to me, as logical as Dr. Spock.

Anyway, gaming has always been a big part of my life, even now at 30 I still love my xbox 360 and PC games such as Red Alert 2, Guild Wars & Dragon Age others such as Virtuo Sport Summer, a game that has rekindled my love for online flash gaming.

I think my first online game love affair started with Ultima Online, oh the hours I spent looking through the woods for a place to put my house deed only to be ganked by a bunch of monsters, watching from afar as my corpse slowly disappeared into thin air, taking it with it my house deed in the process.

I have an xbox 360 and I love PC games, I just seem to have much less time for it lately.

Welcome! Always nice to have more women gamers here :)

doallen194 said:
Hi,

I am Don Allen I am Newbie here,

Thanks for support me
Hi Chief! Welcome to the forum.Give it a chance and stick around.You won't regret it. :D

Status
Closed