Author Topic: EGA's "Virtual Console" buyer's guide (North American list)  (Read 14998 times)

Offline dhowerter

• Squid
    • View Profile
Re: EGA's "Virtual Console" buyer's guide (North American list)
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2010, 11:30:51 PM »
your lawyers??  :lol

Nah, just a fan of old school games who stumbled onto your list :)

AH well.. when you get the time.

Any clue when you might get a chance to update the list?
     (Are we talking days, weeks, or months here?  :D)

Offline MegaDrive20XX

• Shigeru Miyamoto
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2010, 06:20:43 PM »
Alright, well due to one person's demands. It's been finally updated on 8/29/10. P.S. Happy Birthday Micheal Jackson.  :D
The Mega.

Offline MegaDrive20XX

• Shigeru Miyamoto
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2010, 09:26:03 PM »
Updated just before Christmas! Ho ho ho! 12/23/10
The Mega.

Offline targetrasp

• Marco
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2012, 12:57:35 AM »
I can't believe this thread is five years old and I've over looked it for half a decade. 

90% of this is spot on (10% adjustment for sega fanboyism!) but everyone has their bias(es?) and I aplaud you for yours.  If there ever was a manufacturer that I wanted to see succede it was Sega but alias, they're out of the console biz and put out a great game here and there and fill in with tons of meh. 

again, just like everyone else stated these are opinions.  I love sega.  The coolest looking system ever is a genny with the cd and 32x attached.  I've got a working cdx on display in my bedroom, heck there was a point in time I wished sega would have crushed nintendo (back when I realized nintendo was wal-martting developers to be exclusive) but the sega stuff just doesn't age as well as nintendo, tg or neo do for me. 

(back on topic) god bless old posts, I'll have something to play on the wii u when the luster wears off of the three launch games i'm buying for christmas. 
?