Waluigi in A DS/GBA platformer or WarioWare game

Status
Closed
Word of Wisdom- Don't argue with fhq(but i guess I'm a little late since you've been arguing for 5 pages)

I think Wario and Waluigi were both stupid caracters. Although I will admit Wario was a good addition to the DS super mario 64. I picked up Mario Party DS the other day and in my opinion, the character selection sucks. It should have been more like Mario, Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, and maybe Toad and Toadette. And then being able to play as villians would be cool too, like Bowser, Bowser Jr., Shy Guy, Goomba, Bomb-om, and so on. But as far as the game goes I liked Mario Party DS.

If Wario ever gets a sidekick it should be Waluigi, but fatty doesn't need a sidekick.

RJ1022 said:
Word of Wisdom- Don't argue with fhq(but i guess I'm a little late since you've been arguing for 5 pages)
Mavericker is a troll, by the way, so I really wouldn't blame fhq for this one. >_>

RJ1022 said:
Words of Wisdom- Don't argue with fhq(but i guess I'm a little late since you've been arguing for 5 pages)
Mainly when I know what I'm talking about, feel free to corner me in a PC discussion.

RJ1022 said:

I think Wario and Waluigi were both stupid caracters. Although I will admit Wario was a good addition to the DS super mario 64. I picked up Mario Party DS the other day and in my opinion, the character selection sucks. It should have been more like Mario, Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, and maybe Toad and Toadette. And then being able to play as villians would be cool too, like Bowser, Bowser Jr., Shy Guy, Goomba, Bomb-om, and so on. But as far as the game goes I liked Mario Party DS.

If Wario ever gets a sidekick it should be Waluigi, but fatty doesn't need a sidekick.

I disagree with you on that last part-a two player Wario game would be ideal, or a game like SMB Lost Levels where you play either a Wario or Waluigi game would work also.

Other people want to see Wario and Waluigi in an adventure game together.

The only thing that really kind of sucks about Waluigi is that his hat emblem doesn't match his name.

It would be cool if you could call him Γuigi, but Γ isn't a said letter. :p

I read somewhere Γ could be gamma, which could be used to rename him Gualuigi, or Γaluigi.

Why do you think Wario and Waluigi are stupid?

Why not have evil versions of the Mario Bros.?

Mavericker said:
I disagree with you on that last part-a two player Wario game would be ideal, or a game like SMB Lost Levels where you play either a Wario or Waluigi game would work also.
Not remotely. Nintendo doesn't want to do a Mario platformer with less popular characters. >_> It's not exactly complex to figure that out.
Other people want to see Wario and Waluigi in an adventure game together.
Not nearly enough.
The only thing that really kind of sucks about Waluigi is that his hat emblem doesn't match his name.
:lol The only thing? Oh, that's hilarious.
It would be cool if you could call him Γuigi, but Γ isn't a said letter. :p
He will never be anywhere near cool.
I read somewhere Γ could be gamma, which could be used to rename him Gualuigi, or Γaluigi.
*important*
Why do you think Wario and Waluigi are stupid?
Wario is pretty cool, Waluigi still sucks.
Why not have evil versions of the Mario Bros.?
There's a reason Wario is no longer Mario's enemy. It didn't matter. There's also a reason Waluigi isn't in a canon game. He doesn't matter.

That symbol actually is gamma, FYI (an upper-case gamma, that is), but it isn't pronounced like G. Idk how it's pronounced, tbh, but he wouldn't Gualuigi.

Homicidal Cherry53 said:
That symbol actually is gamma, FYI (an upper-case gamma, that is), but it isn't pronounced like G. Idk how it's pronounced, tbh, but he wouldn't Gualuigi.

That's not what wikipedia.com or answers.com says.

You should see this:

http://listing-index.ebay.com/games/Waluigi.html

The Γ is not Faux Cyrillic and even if it looks like the greek letter "gamma" and could be used to rename him "Gualuigi", it's not said letter.

So, although I guess you're right (though I'm very wary to trust some random page, from ebay), it's rather irrelevant.

GamingMaiden said:
Face it, Waluigi would always and will be a useless character. He's just a evil side to Luigi like Wario is to Mario. At least Wario has potential with WarioWare and etc.....he has games and Waluigi doesn't. Everyone hates Waluigi. Even Nintendo. But we all do hate him except you.

Here's a wild and crazy idea-if Nintendo wanted evil doppelgangers of the Mario Bros., why didn't they just spell Mario's and Luigi's names backwards? :D

Status
Closed